Monday, January 23, 2006

Blogger's block

So I guess I'm back at blogger.com last time I was here I had a bad experience with tryin' to post stuff (it simply took ages!!!). I've gotten to the conclusion that maybe I just caught a bad break or the server was overloaded or something like that, so I'm back.
It's been a month since I've posted anything either here or in my other pseudo-blog at msn spaces (which btw you can find here, go on and have a look!) so I decided it was time to make my triumphant comeback. Small problem though, I sat at the computer and I automatically ran out of ideas....I've been reading some other blogs and I find that many people just write about things that happen to them everyday and make a blog outta that. Truth be said, I don't think I'm that kind of a blogger. I mean, who the hell is gonna be interested in knowing that today I woke up at 10:30 because I stayed up late last night watching the nfl playoffs which by some happy accident called world time zones start 6 hours later for me than it does for 'normal' people, ie, people living in the american continent. Not happy with staying up until 2 in the morning watching football I followed it up by watching a bit of the australian open, a very big tennis tournament that takes place in melbourne, 'til around 4. Australia of course being on the other side of the world and 11 hours ahead of the greenwich meridian time (where I'm at at the moment). Getting back to my point, would you be interested in knowing I tend to alter my daily activities depending on the sporting events of the season? Yes? Maybe? Nope? What's that?, you'd rather shoot yourself in the foot instead of reading this rubbish? Don't worry, foreseeing this I've supplied a box full of guns at the back, just choose the one that suits you better.

Ok, enough of this. I guess this counts as a post even if it's a pretty shitty one, but hey who cares? It's not like anybody's gonna read it ;)

I promise the next post'll be great!

Looking forward to your collective disappointment.

2 comments

At 27/1/06 01:49, Blogger Ing. Cardioide said...

LOL!!! I laughed a lot with this post!

Well, it's your blog and you can write whatever you want to. I mean, if you write about your political philosophy, or either about what you did with Narda (LOL... I felt the need to write it down) it's your own business.

By the way, people will always look up once your blog. It can be interesting to them or not. Like my blog. I write about what is happening to me.

I'll keep an eye on this blog rather than the other one. Keep writing! I like your posts.

Greetings!

Lalo.

 
At 27/1/06 15:10, Blogger Victor said...

Cheers mate! Thanks for leaving feedback.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home