Tuesday, February 14, 2006

St. Valentine's Day...

...sux ass!!! It always has and it always will, period. It's all about marketing + phoney sentimentalism + shitty hallmark cards. You shouldn't need to be told when to let people know you appreciate them, you can do that any freakin' day if you freakin' feel like it.

Call me a bitter motherfucker, but deep down you know I'm right.

Anyways, no that that's outta the way, let me know what you think about st. val's. Me? I'm just gonna 'celebrate' playing some poker tonite.

VĂ­ctor

p.s. I'll be posting something more copious soon I promise. It's only that at this particular moment I'm kinda busy.

4 comments

At 15/2/06 19:05, Blogger Victor said...

was that any good? I really don't know much about the life of johnny cash...
thx for the visit.

 
At 15/2/06 19:38, Blogger Ing. Cardioide said...

St. Valentine's GRINCH! :P LOL

Just kidding.

Greetings!

 
At 16/2/06 01:28, Blogger Raquel said...

ay no maaaaaaaaaaanches

 
At 16/2/06 10:11, Blogger Victor said...

But you can't deny that the picture is hilarious! ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home