Saturday, December 16, 2006

Diet my ass

This is the first time in around 4 years that the red stripe has stopped (actually it's not the red stripe that moves but the number indicator but whatever) to the left of 80. Not that I really worry about my weight but back in March the stripe was much closer to 90 than to 80.

The funny thing is I didn't really plan to lose weight, I kept eating like a bastard as I always do and kept drinking the occasional (yeah right!) pint.

What really made a difference is all the squash I've been playing since July I guess. Yeah yeah it's not the greatest of news but it was a pleasant surprise for me. It's better than not posting at all, isn't it?

V.

4 comments

At 19/12/06 17:29, Blogger ngo said...

Now u should concentrate in improving
your muscle tone, :P.

 
At 21/1/07 20:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!!

Must be nice to see your feet while standing up again. Btw I hope those are kilos and not pounds, or are you going for the brazilian model look?

 
At 30/1/07 16:46, Blogger ngo said...

Lets make a deal, u update your blog and I'll think in updating mine.

 
At 5/2/07 22:32, Blogger aDn said...

ha! metrosexual... you look thinner though (when seen on one of those mirrors that make you larger)... would probably learn to play squash, or find some friends who enjoy playing football (the real football)... and I don't care about the bloody elipsis usage!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home