Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fuck Jay and Silent Bob...

fuck them up their stupid asses! This is the ending of the film where they just go and kick some asses, the song in the background's pretty cool as well.



I don't care if it's juvenile or immature or full of dick and fart jokes, this movie just cracks me up. *Warning*: don't watch the following clip if you're gonna be offended by some guy talking about the clit.



"Oh you little fuck" hahahahhaa gets me every time.

Lastly, I'll leave you with a kick-ass video from Weid Al Jankovic, yeah the guy that gave us Gump and Smells like Nirvana. It's supposed to be a tribute to a Bob Dylan video that I've never seen. The song is made up of palindromes only, it rocks!



Yeah, I'm lazy and don't want to write, enjoy the vids.

V.

2 comments

At 10/11/06 13:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Bob Dylan song is called "Subterranean Homesick Blues" and is a classic video. Lyrics are on Bob Dylan site.
And I've commented on a sofa ad on telly copying the idea.

 
At 10/11/06 14:42, Blogger Victor said...

I knew the name of the song but I've never heard it, which speaks volumes about my musical knowledge :(
I've probably seen that ad but didn't make the association, can't remember though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home