Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Mr. Baba!

I got this on the post the other day and I thought I'd share it with you guys:


- He'll destroy my problems before it destroys me!
- Return immediately of my lover! Yay!
- Fidelity and happiness between us!

Seriously guys, if you are a victim of evil forces (como el peje) or you can't get it up (como el peje) you've gotta call Mr. Baba.

He'll help you as long as your problem doesn't involve writing a primary school level essay with barely decent grammar.

V.

4 comments

At 23/8/06 22:08, Blogger bikemonkey83 said...

I fear his advert may make claims that his body can't cash. I feel tempted to give him a call though and ask him "How much to deal with my bad juju?"

 
At 24/8/06 05:52, Blogger Raquel said...

jajajajajajajaja
che Vic

 
At 25/8/06 07:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Baba claims he can protect me from jealous enemies. What can he do to protect me from enemies who just don't plain like me, perhaps because I kicked them in the balls one time completely by accident.....?

 
At 26/8/06 01:42, Blogger Ing. Cardioide said...

Hmmm... I think it's easier to bring Mr. Baba to Mexico to protect every citizen from el Peje :P LOL.

I think I'll go to protect myself from lots and lots of people :P

Greetings!

Lalo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home