Thursday, June 01, 2006

[7] Lemanade



For those of you who thought my awesome comic was dead and buried, my combolations to you 'cause you couldn't be more wrong! It's back even stronger than before and in technicolor!...Well make that tri-color; black, white and yellowish.

Ahhh the memories, who didn't sell lemonade as a youngster in the hope of earning enough money to buy a GI Joe or some shit like that only to have your dreams shattered when you realised nobody buys lemonade from a stupid kid on the streets...sucker! Well, I certainly didn't! I also certainly didn't cry myself to sleep when I couldn't buy my GI Joe, sniff.

Ok boys and grrrrls, you know what's next. Leave comments. ;D

V.

6 comments

At 2/6/06 00:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many combolations Mrs Elizagerth.

Get a leg up on the pile and refinance your dreams, Come along down and dial 555-55-55855-55-5-SENOR-MORT-GAGE-TODAY!

 
At 2/6/06 07:51, Blogger ngo said...

Didn't do that kind of stuff, i had friends and imagination, so i didn't have the need to sell stuff to by myself toys...

 
At 2/6/06 23:54, Blogger bikemonkey83 said...

Weebl and Bob must be quaking in their...well...whatever they have instead of boots.

 
At 3/6/06 16:38, Blogger Victor said...

Dez: I know I used combolations in the opposite sense but it's not as anyone here's familiar with the HR universe

Nalleli: friends + imagination = imaginary friends. Weirdo!

The bitch: They are quaking! Fuckin' wimps.

 
At 5/6/06 03:36, Blogger Raquel said...

For you it wasn't GI Joe, it was some character from Dragon Ball for sure.

 
At 5/6/06 09:57, Blogger ngo said...

V: Well, at least a had some friends (imaginary or not) and did not need the company of a 12" T.V.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home