Thursday, May 18, 2006

Breaking News!

A couple of hours ago my hotmail account was upgraded to a mindboggling 25 megs of storage. How about that? No more deleting bigger than 10k messages or friends getting emails returned from my account! It's savin'-every-fuckin'-email-palooza from now on!

According to my research, I was the last living creature in the universe with a crappy 2 meg (not that 25meg isn't crappy; yahoo, google anyone?) account. In fact, I think even Tom Hanks's character in that movie Castaway had a 25 meg account.

So, let's give a big hand to the hotmail staff for upgrading my account 2 years after everybody else's. It's about time, dickheads!!!

4 comments

At 19/5/06 07:28, Blogger Ing. Cardioide said...

Uuuuuuuuy!

Then you'll have to wait some time to upgrade your account into 250 MB! O_o I had that amount since... hmmm... I donĀ“t know, but it has some time in that capacity storage.

Greetings!

Lalo.

 
At 19/5/06 14:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The didn't upgrade your account earlier coz they discovered you are always in invisible mode on msn messenger... peep.

 
At 19/5/06 15:07, Blogger ngo said...

Good for u, :)

 
At 20/5/06 19:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I feel all left out. I'm still struggling with 2 bloody meg!

It's a good job I have no friends.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home