Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lappy ramblings

I think my laptop is the bastard lovechild of a refrigerator and a lawnmower. What leads me to this conclusion? Well, the stupid thing never shuts up, the fan is always making this steady purr that is eating through the insides of my brain!!! Just listen...
I opened it and tried to oil the fan and it obviously didn't help since I was clueless about what I was doing or where exactly to apply the oil.

You know all that purring would be fine if it were not for the fact that sometimes it just goes bananas and starts mumbling things like this.

Oh how beautiful our babies would be!


Ain't he a handsome devil! Any daughter of yours would be lucky to have him. I'll be taking dowry offers in the comments.

6 comments

At 3/10/06 03:59, Blogger Ing. Cardioide said...

You should call Mr. Baba to fix your computer :P

Greetings!

Lalo.

 
At 5/10/06 07:47, Blogger Victor said...

Oh no Mrs, you already said 2 mr cokes. You can't take it back...you'll make a beautiful couple ^^

 
At 6/10/06 03:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea! Open a computer and then decide you have no clue whatsoever of what to do... it might be the "compilador" you should che-che-che, check it out...

 
At 10/10/06 14:24, Blogger ngo said...

I'm tired of reading the same post over and over, when r u going to write something new, or have u no inspiration any more?

 
At 12/10/06 17:44, Blogger Raquel said...

I agree with Nalleli. Either write or gimme my money back

 
At 13/10/06 22:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who would even pay for this lame page, duuuude... get to work, call mr. baba and write some stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home