Tuesday, March 14, 2006

[3] Extra character




This one's for all of you Simpson fans out there. I know it's cheap to keep stealin' characters from tv shows but...what you gonna do about it, chubby?

I know I could have used something less violent to get rid of Poochie like an anvil or one of those 1 ton things that sometimes fall over cartoon characters, but you can't go wrong with a shark, can you?

As always, leave comments for this or for the last one which didn't get the response I was hoping for...it's beavis and butthead for pete's sake!

Catch you on the flipside dudemeisters! Not!

Edit: If you can't read the small letters just click on the image and it'll be displayed in its original size

7 comments

At 15/3/06 07:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Victor! That's too much for me to read! So I just leave u a message for proving my visit. See ya!

 
At 15/3/06 12:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm... not very funny. It's awfull. I think i do not have the same sense of humour as you.

Btw, when I find a cool name for a webblog, i will change to blogger. In the meantime I will not be influenced and pressured in changing, you manipulator.

 
At 15/3/06 12:10, Blogger Victor said...

Agosto: thx for dropping by.

ngo: yeah, we don't have the same sense of humor, I'm glad for that.
Btw, I wasn't pressuring you... I linked your blog even tho it's at the crappy msn spaces! Talk about ingrates...no soup for you!

 
At 15/3/06 23:20, Blogger Raquel said...

I didn't get it!
I liked that other one with the stop the whining bitches...

 
At 16/3/06 01:07, Blogger Ing. Cardioide said...

That sketch is cool! :D

Greetings!

Lalo.

 
At 21/3/06 14:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the simpson episode where it ends with "every character needs a tagline"? You need some lines like "Welcome to my Kwikie Mart" or something.

 
At 22/3/06 16:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, sux0r tbqfh o_O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home